P a n d a M s
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hydra(remake)

3 posters

Go down

Hydra(remake) Empty Hydra(remake)

Post by Hydra Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:27 am

I apologize all for the improper format. In my haste, I chose the last post to use as my format. it was a poor mistake and I apologize. here is the second attempt, so bear with me!

General Information
Name:
Maxim
In game name:
Hydra
Time zone:
GMT-6
Contact Information:
MSN: Maximis1337@msn.com
AIM: noursnsucks
YAHOO: I do not have one, but I do have a Skype.

Questions
Why are you applying for GM?:
I am applying to be a support GM. I do not look to make events, be popular, or even receive any perks as a GM. My sole goal, is player satisfaction. I would like the opportunity to really be able to make a difference and be in a position that can be acknowledged and trust by fellow Maplers.

What Interests you most about being a GM?:
I look forward to be being able to resolve the issues fellow Maplers have, whether it be technical, inquiry, or in-game assistance. It makes me feel all fuzzy inside.
How would you seek to improve the server as a GM?:
My goal would be to streamline communication between staff and players, as well as provide the best possible, harassment-free, hack-free environment.

Do you see yourself filling an important role on the current GM staff?:
I see myself filling in the role as a Forum Moderator and the go-to for issues with gameplay, downtimes, or any general inquiry.

Have you had any past experience as a GM or as a moderator?:
I have not been a GM on a Maplestory server, however I have been part of the support staff at Illustrious-WoW before it was shut down. I can provide proof via a conversation with the previous owner on MSN if it is required.

How long will you be on the server daily?:
As long as I am not working I will be available to.

How long will you be on the forums daily?:
I have 24 hour access to forums on my cell phone as well as my Computer.

What would you say your best qualities are?:
I am dependable, friendly, knowledgeable, and very patient. These traits compose the best a Support member can ever be.

Are you a team player?:
Absolutely. Sticking together and having a constant flow of communication is the key to a successful staff. The mroe we are working together, the greater we can achieve!

Do you share any account(s)?
No. They are all kept personally to me with the exception of my League of Legends account.

Can you code?:
I have minor Java experience, but I am knowledgeable in C++ and I have a good understanding of server mechanics, computer hardware/software, and client issues to deal with inquiries.

What would you do if you weren't accepted?:
I would not quit or try this on another server. i enjoy the community here and will try and support as best I can as a fellow peer.

Extra Information:
First off, thank you for reading through all this. Your first thought maybe be to tell me to make it look "prettier." I do not believe in masking things with graphics. If it is efficient and works well, there is no need to. Would you rather have a server with a pretty website and horrible gameplay? Or a plain website and exceptional play? I look forward to assisting fellow Maplers and help bring this server to heights it could not dream of. Good luck to my fellow applicants, and thank you for this opportunity. Happy Mapling!
Hydra
Hydra

Warnings given: 0/5
Panda Points : 13663

Back to top Go down

Hydra(remake) Empty Re: Hydra(remake)

Post by H a c k e r Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:41 am

Good you remade App ;D
H a c k e r
H a c k e r
Owner
Owner