P a n d a M s
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod Application

Go down

Mod Application Empty Mod Application

Post by Hydra Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:32 am

Forum Mod Format:
General Info:
Name: Maxim
Timezone: MDT (GMT -6)
IGN: Hydra
Why are you applying for Forum Mod?: I believe in support, and especially via the forum system. I'd like to help people out witechnical bugs, and this helps me get in touch with the more intelligent playerbase that decides to post. Besides, I like the dirty work of going through ban appeals and dealing with unruly spammers.
Why should we accept you?: Although I haven't been with this community long, i hope a couple of people in-game can vouch for me. besides, no one else seems to be applying.
Do you have an Experience?: I do have minor experience Forum moderating on a World of Warcraft server.
Proof: The server is currently down, but to those who may remember, it was Illustrious-WoW, run by Vinny.

Questions
What are you going to do with Spammers?: Spammers are to be dealt with swiftly, but with a level of moderation. I believe in the 3 strikes system. A warning, a duration ban 1-7days, and a permaban based on the offence.
What are you going to do with Advertisers? Advertisers are to be sought out quickly and be deleted/removed.
How long will you be on the forums daily? Forums aren't really a "lengthy" place to spend time in. It's more over checking frequently for short periods, which I do. Meaning every 15 mins or so to be able to reply/assist/lock
Do you know anything about forums? A forum is a method of free expression in which we can share a Youtube video, greet our friends, or seek help from our peers. I beleive I do know forums extensively well and will fill this position well.

Thank you for reading through and giving me your time. If you'd like to contact me for a more personal interview, please PM a Skype or MSN and we can talk there. Happy Mapling!
Hydra
Hydra

Warnings given: 0/5
Panda Points : 13663

Back to top Go down