P a n d a M s
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to make good signatures and avatars for FREE!

Go down

How to make good signatures and avatars for FREE! Empty How to make good signatures and avatars for FREE!

Post by Sensei Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:46 pm

Alright so this is all free if you ever have to pay you did something wrong or someone decided to start charging people :\

If you don't want to download anything at all go to Pixlr Editor it's a simplified version of photoshop you can't do animations that i know of i have not used it recently i use GIMP now but you can still make a good picture with a lot of ctrl+c and ctrl+v :).

Gimp is all free not as good as photoshop but for a 100% legal and free version of it that comes close it's worth it you can make animation on this one and it's got some good filters and you can get custom filters just like you can with photoshop.

Direct download- Gimp Direct Download

Bannedstory 4

Website- Gimp Home

To get the maplestory characters you'll need to either take screenshots in game then cut them out but a much much easier way is to use bannedstory 4.It's quick and easy to learn and it gives you good high quality sprites with a lo of positions (no custom ones i'll post a tutorial video i'm not going to act liek i know what i'm doing there :/)

Go to:
When you get to this link just scroll down and click the picture of the hurt wolf then pick all the options you want to be able to select from.

To make characters go to window and hit thumbnail gallery and every version you seleced should pop up on the left then just go through and pick what you want.

Here's a helpful simple pic that i hope helps atlest one person. You'll have to click and enlarge it.How to make good signatures and avatars for FREE! Bannedstory2

That should be enough to get you started if you aren't very good try some of these google serch ideas,

-Simple picture editing tips

-Cool easy Gimp effect tutorials

-Banned story guide

-Video help (none of these are mine i'm not going to waste
Gimp guide

pixlr guide

Now everyone with Text signatures can go put them into a picture and look like a real pro! :P
time redo-ing what others have done.)

Banned story guide

Maybe even a MLGPRO?

Last edited by Sensei on Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a picture)
Sensei
Sensei

Warnings Given: 1/5
Panda Points : 14023

Back to top Go down