P a n d a M s
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meso Making guide

3 posters

Go down

Meso Making guide Empty Meso Making guide

Post by Curryishott Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:12 am

First things first.

In PandaMS, there is a 150x drop rate, which means mesos you pick up will be 150x of that which theyd be in GMS.
A green snail drops 3 mesos, you'll pick up 450 mesos. Good stuff.
Many people will think "Hey, I'll only have to kill a few things, and when I have 1mil, I'll be able to buy whatever I want from the all in one shop."
This is true. However, unless you wanna spend countless hours hunting your own maple leaves or godly equips, you should invest some time in money making, and buy items from other players. This is called trading. Trading makes economy. Without economy, people will get bored, items will not flow around, and the server will FAIL. No one wants that, so let's move on.

How to earn the mesos

There is a basic way to earn decent mesos. As the server is starteing out, you don't need 1000 teris pieces or whatever the 1.5bil exchanger is to buy simple items.
You only need mesos. Of course due to other servers high inflation, the stuff will take the same to earn.

I assume you're a decent level. You can go kill Jesters and loot the meso sacks and the leaves for hours on end until you get 1bil, or you can make a worthwhile contribution to the server and click Vote. This will earn you 50k NX. Use that NX to buy The following. Pet, anything will do, i chose Brown Kitty as he was the cheapest and I'm nub like that. Buy an Item Pouch. Buy a Meso magnet. Buy an Auto MP Potion user*.(*Note, strategy works only for mages)
Supposing you are an IceLightning mage or mage of any sort, use the mobbing skills on the leftmost part of the pipe at the jester map so your pet can't jump up and sit with you. He should stay down by the other pipe. He will pick up the mesos. Every once in a while pick up the fat stacks of mesos and leaves in other spots around the map. please take off your Item pouch when entering other monster maps(besides chimney, gallos, and select few others) because he loots everything, and constantly dropping stuff is a hassle. This will earn you big money fast, and you can spend it on whatever you like :)
Meso Making guide Maple0001fv

WILL ADD PICTURE LATER WHEN SERVERS ONLINE.

Last edited by Curryishott on Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Curryishott
Curryishott

Warnings given: 0/5
Panda Points : 14014

Back to top Go down

Meso Making guide Empty Re: Meso Making guide

Post by Pocket Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:38 pm

I found this funny.
Pocket
Pocket
Pro
Pro

Panda Points : 14089

Back to top Go down

Post by Curryishott Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:04 am

Yeah I was also going for comedic value
Curryishott
Curryishott

Panda Points : 14014

Back to top Go down

Post by Sensei Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:51 pm

I'm new so i don't really know what kind of economies have been added hopin to see some good ones it's more fun to trade with others (god equips always make high rates fun)
Sensei
Sensei

Warnings Given: 1/5
Panda Points : 14023

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down