P a n d a M s
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iDorky's New and Improved GM Application ~ENJOY~

+3
seany456
Sensei
iDorky
7 posters

Go down

iDorky's New and Improved GM Application ~ENJOY~ Empty iDorky's New and Improved GM Application ~ENJOY~

Post by iDorky Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:47 pm

Check List
[x] More then 1 day of playing?
[x] At least 1 rebirth? (Level 124)
[x] Are you familiar with the rules on Common MapleStory Servers?
[x] Any past experience as a GM?
[x] Willing to work for 6+ hours a day?
[x] More than 30 days of playing Maplestory in general?
[x] Will you be helpful in game?
[x] Available for further questioning if considered?
[x] Proper Grammar?
[x] Colorful? (Green or Purple)
[ ] At least 10 Post?

GeneralInformation
Name: Mark Ryan Baringer
In game name: iDorky
Level: 200
Time zone: EST USA

Contact Information: Email:vanhulson@yahoo.com, Facebook, Cell # :(989)708-2864), or u can talk to me in game :).

Questions
Why are you applying for GM?:I am applying for GM job because I believe I can be a great addition to the staff. If I am GM I would do many and constant events, not only because I think it’ll make the server more fun but because if people hear how active and fun our server is; more people would join. If we increase the amount of players our server would increase in rankings on the vote sites. I also really want to be a GM because I want to be the fun GM lol. The last server I was in the GMs were jerks that didn’t do anything for anybody and I don’t want our server to be the same way. I just want to make sure people get help when they need and are having plenty of fun while playing our server so they don’t leave. Don't get me wrong if the situation comes to it I am very disciplinary, if someone is disobeying our rules like hacking or harassing I will ban our jail them right away there will be no 2nd chances especially when it comes to hacking.

What Interests you most about being a GM?: what interests me is the fact that people will come to me when they need anything because I’m a generous person, if you need help with anything ill do as much in my power as I can to solve your problem. Also events events events xD I want to host events that’s my favorite part of being a GM.

How would you seek to improve the server as a GM?: To improve the server I would host events constantly so that the word gets out about our server's activity and can increase revenue, population, and votes which will increase rankings. I also will watch for hackers every 10-15 minutes so I can make sure our server is being respected and that only people who are on follow the rules so that nobody leaves because someone is ksing them from hacking or anything like that.

Do you see yourself filling an important role on the current GM staff?: Yes I do, I feel like I can change the server a lot by increasing population and just working on making our server top dog xD.

How long will you be on the server daily?: Everyday for as long as I can hard to tell with school coming and family stuff but as much as I can which could be majority of each day.

How long will you be on the forums daily?:Ill be on forums everyday probably check them every hour just to see if anything new has been added.

What would you say your best qualities are?:My best qualities would have to be Respectful, Disciplinary, Generous, and Friendly.

RESPECTFUL: I respect my superiors which include Andy and Jay and all other GMs, I also will respect the players because how I see it is that if you want to be respected, you have to respect others.
DISCIPLINARY: I don’t allow people breaking rules no matter the circumstance. I don’t give 2nd chances, if somebody is hacking they are automatically banned I don’t want to hear excuses. If people are being mean to other players or harassing ill jail them for an hour and see how they do after that hour , if they are acting the same way they get banned. (btw this all depends on if u allow me to take the actions). Advertizing is also an automatic ban to me.
GENEROUS: I am very generous if someone needs help with anything or needs help getting something I’ll help do what I can to solve they're problems. Now just because I’m generous doesn’t mean you can come to me if you want some kind of rare item or MSI because that’s not going to happen unless instructed from Andy.
FRIENDLY: My main purpose of playing this server is to make friends. I’m a nice guy I like sitting around and having conversations and will be friends with any1 as long as you’re nice to me and don’t ask for things a lot because that can get annoying . I am not talking about asking for help, feel free to ask me for help. I’m talking about asking for items that are rare I can’t do that for u.
Are you a team player?: Of course I am a team player, this server is the only server I play, the only server I’m going to play whether or not I get a GM job because I have donor status so even if I don’t get GM job I can still have fun :D.

Do you share any account(s)?Nope

Can you code?:Nope

What would you do if you weren't accepted?: I would still play. I don’t throw tantrums because I don’t get my way, if I don’t get job I don’t get job. I have donor status anyway.

Extra Information: I will be committed to this server accepted or not, ill donate as often as I can and I’m going to have fun xD

Thank You for your time.

Last edited by iDorky on Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
iDorky
iDorky

Warnings Given: 2/5
Panda Points : 13771

Back to top Go down

iDorky's New and Improved GM Application ~ENJOY~ Empty Re: iDorky's New and Improved GM Application ~ENJOY~

Post by Sensei Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:10 pm

Two things i see,

1)Have you had any past experience as a GM or as a moderator?: you forgot that question say no on it instead of just not having it in there.

2)How long will you be on the forums daily?:Ill be on forums everyday probobly check them every hour just to see if anything new has been added.

You have two post and both are GM applications.

Sensei
Sensei

Warnings Given: 1/5
Panda Points : 14023

Back to top Go down

iDorky's New and Improved GM Application ~ENJOY~ Empty Re: iDorky's New and Improved GM Application ~ENJOY~

Post by iDorky Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:22 pm

yea sorry i forgot about previous GM stuff yes ive been GM before but i have no way of proof i was GM on canvas and RydahMS when it was v55. and as far as forums go ill probobly do more posts of maybe bugs in game or things like that like i noticed that inn the donor map the npc that sells agent stuff, the agent N's reciever isnt working. I would post things like that so people know but for the most part ill just be reading other peoples posts and commenting on them.
iDorky
iDorky

Back to top Go down

Post by iDorky Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:23 pm

Thank you sensai for the post to bud if i have more flaws in my app let me know so i can clear things up
iDorky
iDorky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sensei Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:25 pm

K that's better :) who where you on rydah 55 i knew all them except maybe one or two
Sensei
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by iDorky Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:33 pm

i believe my ign in rydah was warboyc1 im not sure because that was a loong time ago lol that was v55, it may have been just Mark too or Sirsk8esAlot its 1 of those 3
iDorky
iDorky

Back to top Go down

Post by seany456 Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:35 pm

No check box? :/
seany456
seany456

Warnings given: 0/5
Panda Points : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sensei Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:52 pm

Do you remember booyah123 or nothing? those were my two i'm not remembering right off the bat it was a while ago :\
Sensei
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by iDorky Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:59 pm

no i dont remember booyah123 but like i said long time ago lol
iDorky
iDorky

Back to top Go down

Post by iDorky Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:08 pm

HERES MY CHECKLIST

Check List
[x] More then 1 day of playing?
[x] At least 1 rebirth? (Level 124)
[x] Are you familiar with the rules on Common MapleStory Servers?
[x] Any past experience as a GM?
[x] Willing to work for 6+ hours a day?
[x] More than 30 days of playing Maplestory in general?
[x] Will you be helpful in game?
[x] Available for further questioning if considered?
[x] Proper Grammar?
[x] Colorful? (Green or Purple)
[ ] At least 10 Post?[/color]
iDorky
iDorky

Back to top Go down

Post by Pocket Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:27 pm

GRAMMAR , PUNCTUATION, COLOR, CHECKLIST IN APP. cannot stress this enough. DONT DOUBLE POST.
Pocket
Pocket
Pro
Pro

Panda Points : 14089

Back to top Go down

Post by H a c k e r Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:32 pm

@DORKY
DONT FKIN DOUBLE POST BITCH
H a c k e r
H a c k e r
Owner
Owner

Panda Points : 15382

Back to top Go down

Post by iDorky Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:41 pm

dude wtf im sorry i didnt mean to why are people bein such jerks really why add the bitch?
iDorky
iDorky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristi Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:03 pm

6/10. Great Effort! You're missing tons of punctuations, here and there. Needs Color. Your checklist should be moved to the top, like the format Andy made. You don't need to be a GM to help out this server though, as you stated above. I think you mean "or" and not "our". Overall, good job.
Good luck!
Kristi
Kristi
Sensei
Sensei

Panda Points : 14026

Back to top Go down

Post by iDorky Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:04 pm

Thank You kristi and ill move checklist and i did put color but it isnt showing up ill try to fix that though
iDorky
iDorky

Back to top Go down

Post by Super :) Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:01 pm

Good Job.
Super :)
Super :)
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Panda Points : 13969

Back to top Go down

Post by iDorky Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:05 pm

Thank You :D
iDorky
iDorky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down