P a n d a M s
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Petition] Get rid of stupid new Copyright rule!

4 posters

Go down

[Petition] Get rid of stupid new Copyright rule! Empty [Petition] Get rid of stupid new Copyright rule!

Post by A y a n i Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:28 pm

Please sign this petition to remove the new Copyright rule D:
The new rule was passed to make anyone who draw anything at all go in jail for 5 years if they did not get permission from the "original" artist. So basically because of my icon, I will be taken into jail for 5 years because I did not ask Nexon for permission to draw that character. Aaannd if you draw like a scene from mother nature, stupid cops will take you to jail for not asking the "original artist" for permission to draw the scenery D<
Not only draw. It applies to any way of drawing. I think the governors are being complete lunatics once again. Our goal is to get 13,000 signatures D: But so far we only got 900. So please sign the petition to not only save yourself, but the world <33
WE HAVE THE RIGHTS TO DRAW WHAT EVER WE WANT. AND THE GOV HAVE NO RIGHTS TO JUST TAKE OUR IMAGINATION AND ARTISTIC TALENTS AND SHOVE THEM ALL IN A SMALL CELL IN JAIL!
=.=
http://www.petitiononline.com/Artistry/petition-sign.html

sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l sign l
A y a n i
A y a n i
GFX
GFX

Banned
Panda Points : 14816

Back to top Go down

[Petition] Get rid of stupid new Copyright rule! Empty Re: [Petition] Get rid of stupid new Copyright rule!

Post by Kristi Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:45 pm

Signed. !
Kristi
Kristi
Sensei
Sensei

Warnings given: 0/5
Panda Points : 14026

Back to top Go down

[Petition] Get rid of stupid new Copyright rule! Empty Re: [Petition] Get rid of stupid new Copyright rule!

Post by CeraWuzHere Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:49 pm

OBVIOUSLY!, SIGNED.
CeraWuzHere
CeraWuzHere
Game Master
Game Master

Warnings given: 0/5
Panda Points : 14693

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzakio Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:24 pm

I was lazy but fine I'll sign -even though I don't draw-
Suzakio
Suzakio
Sensei
Sensei

Panda Points : 14076

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum